Classification and Discriminant Analysis
Jump to navigation Jump to search
These methods help separate samples into classes and develop models which can be used to predict which class a new sample belongs to.
Top-Level Classification / Discriminant Analysis Tools
- analysis - Graphical user interface for data analysis.
- knn - K-nearest neighbor classifier.
- plsda - Partial least squares discriminant analysis.
- simca - Soft Independent Method of Class Analogy.
- svmda - SVM Support Vector Machine for classification.
Model Analysis and Calculation Utilities
- confusionmatrix - Create a confusion matrix.
- confusiontable - Create a confusion table.
- class2logical - Create a PLSDA logical block from class assignments.
- discrimprob - Discriminate probabilities for continuous predicted values.
- plsdaroc - Calculate and display ROC curves for PLSDA model.
- plsdthres - Bayesian threshold determination for PLS Discriminate Analysis.
(Sub topic of PLS_Toolbox_Topics)