Extract data from a dataset object and its corresponding PARAFAC model to a .txt file (via openfluor), formatted for querying the openfluor.org database.
When executed successfully, a web browser will be opened to the query page on openfluor.org.
- of_model = parafacforopenfluor(data,model,’MyModel’);
- of_model = parafacforopenfluor(data,model,’MyModel.txt’);
parafacforopenfluor extracts data from a dataset object and its corresponding PARAFAC model to a customized structure which is then exported as a .txt file. The .txt file is formatted for querying the openfluor.org database.
- data: The dataset object of the absorbance & emission spectra or excitation & emission fluorescence spectra.
- model: The PARAFAC model obtain from processing the dataset object. Important: Only PARAFAC Models are accepted.
- filename: <string>, contains the name to be used in creating the .txt file used for querying the openfluor.org database. Adding the ‘.txt’ file extension is optional for the input variable.
- of_model: A structure containing the extracted data from the dataset object and the PARAFAC model. Formatted for openfluor.m. The fields are:
- X: Fluorescence spectra (Data).
- Em: Axisscale for the data’s second mode.
- Ex: Axisscale for the data’s second mode.
- Model2: PARAFAC model loadings.
- A .txt file will also be saved, containing the information from the output variable of_model in the current active directory.