Release Notes MIA Toolbox Version 2 0
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 08:50, 26 August 2010 by
Version 2.0 of MIA_Toolbox and Solo+MIA (version 5.5) was released in November, 2009.
New and Enhanced GUIs
Several new and enhanced graphical interfaces have been added in MIA version 2.0:
- Image Manager - allows building, manipulating (cropping, rotating, adjusting), and analyzing images
- Texture GUI - Graphical interface to the texture functions. Perform exploratory analysis or create classification or regression models based on the patterns in a set of univariate images.
- TrendTool - Perform univariate analysis of hyperspectral images (integrated signal, peak signal, peak location, peak width) and create of false-color images from the analysis results.
- SurfaceViewer - Interrogate 3D (volumetric) images viewing cross-sections and 3D rendering of thresholded surfaces.
- Plot Controls - Improved visualization of images. Quickly select pixels with a given range of values and/or adjust color scale thresholds to create an image which shows specific detail.
- Import Lispix Raw formatted image.
- Import Opotek ENVI and TIFF images.
- Import HORIBA Jobin Yvon files into images.
Image Manipulation and Analysis Functions
- Addition of several filter functions.
- Morphing tools for erosion, dilation or threshold on a univariate image.
- Tools for rotating, flipping, and transposing images.
- Edge detection.
- New maxautofactors function to model maximum spatially-correlated variance in images.
- New region-size histogram function for images.
NEW FUNCTIONS AND FILES
- lispixrawreadr - Import Lispix Raw formatted image.
- box_filter - Image filtering.
- transform_img - Flips or rotates a DataSet image.
- spatial_filter - Image filtering.
- close_img - ERODE_IMG Close-convolution for a binary image.
- dilate_img - Dilates a binary image.
- edge - Edge detection for images
- erode_img - Erodes a binary image.
- maxautofactors - Maximum / Principal Autocorrelation Factors.
- miagui - Image Manager GUI.
- morph_img - Perform erosion, dilation or threshold on a univariate image.
- open_img - Open-convolution for a binary image.
- opotekenvirdr - Reads OPOTEK ENVI image files.
- opotektiffrdr - Reads OPOTEK multi-layer TIFF files.
- rhist_img - Locates regions and calculates region-size histogram for an image.
- surfaceviewer - View and transect 3D surface image.