Release Notes Model Exporter Version 3 4
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Version 3.4 of Model_Exporter was released in September, 2017. For general product information, see Model_Exporter_User_Guide.
NEW FEATURES / FIXES
- Add "exportedfilename" and "exportinguserinfo" to the exported model file "information" element in XML case, similarly in m-file case.
- Allow input of matrix instead of just vectors for ANN, so exported ANN model can predict for multiple samples at a time
- Fixed exported SavGol preprocessing step when using excluded variables and option.useexcluded='false'
- Exporting Detrend preprocessing was not handling variable include correctly
- Exporting "simple baseline" ("Baseline (Specified points)") preprocessing was not handling variable include correctly
- Add arithmetic preprocessing to y-block
- Updating examples for PCA, PLS, and PLSDA
- Enable CSharp Interpreter to handle "Inf" value in exported model. Converts "Inf" to "Infinity".