Release Notes Version 8 9
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Changes and Bug Fixes in Version 8.9
Version 8.9 of PLS_Toolbox and Solo was released in September, 2020.
(back to Release Notes PLS Toolbox and Solo)
New Features in Solo and PLS_Toolbox
- LREG-DA - Logistic Regression for classification.
- SIMCA - Allow ability to cross-validate individual models in interface.
- CROSS-VALIDATION - Allow a class set to be used for custom cross validation.
- Allow creating of new class set based on modeling groups.
- Enable Variable Selection methods VIP and sRatios.
- ASCA - Uses the ASCA+ extension as introduced by Thiel, Feraud, and Govaerts (2017) to handle an un-balanced experimental design dataset.
- Allow for creating a new class set via selection when viewing an existing class set.
- Allow for override of default class coloring using 'classcoloruser' setting (set to "yes") then selecting context menu on marker.
- PREPROCESS - Add Filtering and Despiking Settings GUI, which uses the windowfilter function.