The MIA Toolbox GUI Environment
MIA_Toolbox and Solo+MIA both contain and or integrate with a wide range of GUIs to perform various image analysis tasks. The topics below cover key features and will help users become familiar with various interfaces and work-flows.
- Key GUIs MIA discusses overall organization of Interfaces in MIA_Toolbox and Solo+MIA.
- Image Manager the MIA_Toolbox/Solo+MIA desktop.
- Texture GUI the texture analysis interface.
- Trend Tool using trend tool with images.
- Particle Analysis analyzing particles (blobs, connected regions), and their properties, in an image
Because Solo+MIA is the stand-alone version of PLS_Toolbox/MIA_Toolbox, most of the documentation is applicable to both products. However, you may find that in some cases references are made to the "Command Line" or to typing some command. In most cases, the same behavior can be achieved through the menus and/or the Workspace Browser. However, there are some options and some functionality which is only available in MIA_Toolbox.